Baked Spaghetti Squash
1 spaghetti squash
6 macadamia nuts
1 can chopped tomatoes
½ cup black olives
1 tsp. oregano
Salt and pepper
1 egg (optional)
- Steam spaghetti squash until you can easily puncture skin with a fork.
- Remove squash from pot and discard water.
- Cut squash in half. Scoop out seeds and discard.
- Scoop out remaining flesh and put flesh in pot.
- Add tomatoes, nuts, olives, and spices. Combine well and cook for 20 minutes.
- Squash flesh should separate into strings-like spaghetti.
- Pour into an oven safe dish.
- Crack egg onto squash mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
*(The egg mixes into dish and kind of feels like cheese melted into the dish.)