Salmon Stir Fry
2 lbs. salmon cut into cubes
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
Himalayan salt and pepper
- Cut onions in half. Slice into thin strips. Sauté in skillet.
- While onion is cooking, slice peppers into thin strips.
- When onions are starting to become translucent and golden, add peppers.
- Add salt and pepper. Cook until soft.
- Remove vegetables from pan, being careful to leave juices behind.
- Sauté salmon cubes in pan, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Return vegetables to pan. Cook for 10 more minutes and enjoy!