½ cup roughly chopped raw pecans
1 tablespoon coconut oil
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
2 lbs. salmon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat skillet. Melt coconut oil in skillet.
- Add pecans. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add coconut sugar. Sauté 1 minute more, mixing constantly.
- Add coconut milk. Let mixture thicken, stirring occasionally.
- When mixture thickens to a loose syrup, add vinegar.
- Cook for 5 minutes more to thicken once more.
- While the sauce is cooking, place salmon on a baking tray.
- Remove sauce from heat and pour over salmon.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes uncovered.