Many of my clients come in worried and anxious about their cholesterol numbers, I mean anxious!! I say the same thing to each one “Cholesterol is good. Don’t worry!” I go on to teach them that not only is cholesterol good and necessary, but so is saturated fat. You have to see the raised eyebrows I get. It’s comical. I was so happy when I saw this Dr Oz clip. Its an interview with two of the courageous people who wrote a book debunking the myth we have all been convinced to believe is true. Please watch this video until the end and forward it to your friends. It is time we all know the truth about cholesterol and statin drugs! Did you know:
- Total cholesterol levels don’t matter!
- Statins are dangerous.
- What really matters is the size of your cholesterol, not the kind.
- High blood sugar levels can lead to arterial inflammation.
If you want to read more about these important issues, read:
- The Great Cholesterol Myth by Johnny Bowden, PhD and Stephen Sinatra, MD.
- Fat and Cholesterol are Good for You!, Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD
- The Great Cholesterol Con, Dr. Malcolm Kendrick